Cocola Beef Bhuna Bowl Noodles- 65gm

Cocola Beef Bhuna Bowl Noodles- 65gm

Cocola Bowl Noodles (Beef Bhuna)

Weight/Pack : 65 gm
Quantity (Cartoon/Bag) : (12×6)x1
MRP (Per Carton/Bag) : ৳ 480
MRP (Per Packet) : ৳ 40

৳ 40.00

  Ask a Question
Category: Tag:
  • Description
  • Shipping
  • Additional information
  • Vendor Info
  • More Products
  • Store Policies
  • Inquiries

Description

Additional information

Weight 65 g

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Joypur Shop
  • Vendor: joypurshop
  • Address: 116,Pouroshed,2nd Flor,Pourbo Bazar,Sadar,Joypurhat
    116,Pouroshed,2nd Flor,Pourbo Bazar,Sadar,Joypurhat
    Joypurhat
    Joypurhat
    5900
  • No ratings found yet!
  • Radhuni Chatpati Masala- 50gm

    0 out of 5

    Nutrition Facts of Chatpati Masala(50g)Nutrition Facts   Serving Size 10 g (0.35 oz.) Servings per container 5   Amount Per Serving   Calories 40                                         Calories from Fat 10   %Daily Value*Total Fat 1 g 2%   Saturated fat 0g 0%   Trans fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 30 mg  2% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%   Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%   Sugars 0 g   Protein 1 g   Vitamin A 0% Iron 11% Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 2%* Percent Daily values are based on a 2000 calories diet.Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on calorie needs:   Calories:2000                2500 Total Fat                                     less than 65g                    80gSaturated fat+ trans fat               Less than20g25gCholesterolLess than 300mg300mgSodiumLess than 2400mg2400mgTotal Carbohydrate300g375gDietary Fiber 25g30gCalories per gram:   Fat 9         Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4

    ৳ 30.00
  • Closeup Toothpaste Menthol Fresh- 100gm

    0 out of 5


    ৳ 80.00
  • Bagda Shrimp (Chingri) – 500gm

    0 out of 5

    ৳ 300.00
  • Khusboo Premium Chinigura Rice-1kg

    0 out of 5
    ৳ 115.00
  • Ifad-Salt-500gm

    0 out of 5
    ৳ 22.00
  • Timsen- 50gm

    0 out of 5

    > Product Name               : Timsen
    > Model No                   :  Eon
    > Product Status             : NEW
    > Product Code               : Medicine – 01
    > Product Category           : Poultry
    > Expr.Date                  :   12 months

    ৳ 260.00

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.