Radhuni Kachchi Biryani Masala- 40gm
|Nutrition Facts of Kacchi Biryani Masala|
|pack size 40 gm|
|4 servings per container|
|Serving Size||10 g (0.35 oz.)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value* / French|
|Total Fat 1 g||1%|
|Saturated 0 g||0%|
|Trans 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2 g|
|Includes 2 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Protein 1 g|
|Vitamin D 0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium 30 mg||2%|
|Iron 2 mg||11%|
|Potassium 84 mg||2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Radhuni Kacchi Biriyani Mix
Meat- 1 kg (Beef or Lamb) Jorda/Yellow Food Color- ¼ teaspoon
Basmati Rice/ Chashi Aromatic Chinigura Rice- 500g Raisins- ¼ cup (250 ml sized cup)
Radhuni Kacchi Biryani Masala Pack- 40g or 1 whole pack Cashew nut Paste- 10 pcs
Chopped Onion- 1½ cup Pistachio Paste- 10 pcs
Edible oil- 1½ cup
Sour Curd- ½ cup
Sweet Curd- ½ cup
Soya Sauce- 2 tablespoons
Ghee- 5 tablespoons
Sugar- 1½ teaspoons
Plum- 7-8 pcs
Powdered milk- 6 tablespoons
Potato- 125g or 2 big pieces of potato
*1 CUP= 250 ml cup size
- Wash the meat properly then soak in 1 cup of water with 1½ tablespoons salt for 1½ hours. Then wash the meat properly again and clean it with a cotton cloth.
- Put chopped onion on hot oil pan and fry until it turns brown. Take out 1/3 of it on the different plate. When it cools down mix ½ teaspoon sugar and smash it. Then keep the half crushed onion aside.
- Put rest of the fried onion, sour curd, sweet curd, soya sauce, cashew nut paste, pistachio paste, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2½ tablespoons ghee, raisins and Radhuni Kacchi Biryani Masala in a big bowl and mix it very well. Then put the meat and required amount of salt in the bowl, mix it very well and marinate it for 2 hours.
- Then cut down the potatoes, mix Jorda/Yellow food color with it with and fry in it.
- Wash the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Then take out the water using a sieve.
- Take a separate pot and put 2½ liter water, 2 tablespoons salt and whole masala of Radhuni Kacchi Biryani Masala, rice and half bowl it. Then take out the water with a sieve.
- Mix 4 tablespoons powdered milk and 2½ tablespoons ghee on a cup of water.
- Take ¼ cup of water, 2 tablespoons powdered milk and Jorda/Yellow food color and mix it very well.
- After marinating, spread out plums and fried potato on the meat. Then spread out the half boiled rice on the meat and pour ghee mixed milk around it. Then add milk mixed with Jorda/Yellow food color and cover the pot with a lid. For better aroma take a small steel pot, put 3-4 piece coal and ghee in it and place the pot on the top of the rice. Use flour dough around the lid to close all the gaps.
- Then put the pot on the stove on high heat for 7-8 minutes. Then lower the heat and keep it there for 1½ – 2 hours.
- At the time of serving, spread out sugar mix fried onion on the top of it.
*Suitable for 5-6 persons.
- Store Name: Joypur Shop
- Vendor: joypurshop
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.